Acne Community
Second puberty??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Second puberty??

So I went through puberty when I was 14 I grew 5 inches in one year and had typical acne it went away once I was done growing and I've had nice skin since then. So once I graduated I was 5'7'' its been 6 months and I recently got a face chest and back covered in acne and I've grown another half inch. Is this even possible for me to be going through this again?? and now the acne is twice as hard to get rid of. I do what I did before but my T zones are out of control. SO what in the world do I do??
Tags: Acne
Acne vulgaris can occur at any age, the average age of sufferers in the UK has now risen above 30. The main cause is hormones so i would reccommend taking an anti-androgen contraceptive pill such as Yasmin or Diane35. Do not take the progesterone only mini pill or get the Depo shot as that can make acne worse. Bacteria is another factor so you could take antibiotics such as oxytetracycline (if taking the pill and tetracyclines concurrently use a condom as there is a theorectical risk of contraceptive failure) Dermatologists have found the most effective topical lotion to be Differin, especially when used in conjunction with oral remedies. Loiloi x
yes differin works well too. go to a derm. they can really help.