Acne Community
Skin Rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Skin Rash

I am 31 yr guy. Last month I affected with Belspalsy Disease and it conformed by the doctor and he gave Prednisolone and Multivitamin tablets for 10 days. After 10 days I again went to same doctor and after his check up me I cam completly alright. And I stopped the tablet.But after that I had red rash on both front shoulders and it spread to neck and back of the body for last 10 days, it is not itching.No fever or anyother else. What happen to me what causes like this . can please anybody tell me the answer pls.........
Hi there!

The rash is unlikely to be related to the palsy or the use of medications; however it could occur due to the initial infection that may have been responsible for the palsy. Other possibilities such as unrelated infections, inflammations, allergies etc may need to be ruled out as well. It would be best to get this examined by a dermatologist at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank u madam for your valuable answer