Skin peeling around nose
I read some where that because I am young ((25) and have blackheads and small continuous breakouts on my tzone that I should use a face wash with salyic acid.  So...I bought Clearsil Ultra and I wash with it every morning and most nights and immediatly my face started peeling.  I thought the peeling was a good sign at first, the peeling subdued, but it still peels everyday on my chin and and alot under my nose.  Is the peeling a good sign or is a sign of negative over dryness.  Should I wash with it less and alternate between the Clearsil and a gentler cleasner like cetphil?  
Hi. I think alternating Clearasil with a gentle cleanser is a really good idea.
You could also ask your doctor for a topical synthetic retinoid like Differin (adapalene 0.1%). This is very good at clearing acne and blackheads and is generally well tolerated. You could use a gentle cleanser and then apply Differin just to the acne-prone areas.
Eloise.