Small White Heads will not go away
I am a 28 year old female that developed this problem beginning in August 2010. I have these very tiny white head pimples that are spreading over my face, but mainly in the lower half of my face. If I pop one of them a little pus comes out but nothing substantial. It will eventually heal, but then a few days later others will appear in the same area. The woman who does my facials believes I am not getting all the pimple forming bacteria out when I pop them and that the infection is spreading under the skin. I have tried spot treating with benzoyle peroxide, salycic acid, a clay mask, and just leaving them alone but nothing seems to help. This is extremely frustrating, please offer some advice if you can. Thank you.
Try vitamin D. apply apple cider vinegar to your face as a wash.  crush 3 to 4 aspirins and use it as a mask for 10 minutes.