Small flesh colored bumps on my chin.
So I'm a 20 year old male and have small spots on my face that I can't seem to get rid of. At this age I no longer get zits in the normal sense but I get these small flesh colored bumps around my chin area. They don't hurt or itch and I only notice them in the mirror or occasionally when I touch my face to wash it I can feel a few. I only use a mild face wash, no benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid since they dry my face and can actually cause me to break out with "serious zits". The face wash does nothing to get rid of them and they don't seem to go away on their own. They keep coming so I have to squeeze them to keep the numbers down (they squeeze easily and heal quickly, also a little bit of white stuff comes out). I'm tired of having to squeeze them every week or so and I can't even identify them. Any idea of what they are and how to get rid of them
How are you? What other symptoms are present? These bumps could be due to skin issues such as milia,  a keratin-filled cyst that can appear in the face, usually  around the nose and eyes.  Try to avoid squeezing them to prevent secondary bacterial infection. If this persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is important.  Take care and do keep us posted.