Acne Community
Small white bumps on skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Small white bumps on skin

7839687?1333795181
I have acne but i'm not to sure if this is part of it, I have 4 small bumps different sizes on my arm. It has a weird top not white, kinda pinkish white but is hard and different and clear liquid comes out. I got rid of one of them thinking it was acne on my arm but it seemed like it had a root that was white and mushy and the skin left a small whole on my arm I could see in my skin. But it healed and there is a small like scar with bumpy surface. Could it be a cyst or a mole something like that. It might of happened when I was wrestling in the grass, I dont think I'm allergic to anything, or maybe a bug bite. It doesn't itch or hurt just weird, it has been like that for 3 months didn't change in size. Anything advice could help thank you.  I provided a picture
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the bumps, though these do not look like acne. Possibilities that may need to be considered include molluscum contagiosum, warts, cysts, infections, a few primary skin conditions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!