Acne Community
Staph on Scalp

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Staph on Scalp

Hello, i need help  im very desperate ive been suffering of staph infection on my scalp for about 3 years and i have now about 4 different lumps due to staph on my scalp all over my head. I went to see a dermatologist about 1 year ago he gave me bactrim (sp?) and didnt do anything for me and also gave me a shampoo but didnt do anything for me. I selfmedicated myself with  doxixycline (sp?) and i took them for very very long periods of time and it did kinda help to keep them under control they would look smaller and hair would grow on the bump but as soon as i stopped taking them it would get worst. The dermatologist only gave me bactrim and the shampo and he said thats all he can do.

Is there anything really that would make this horrible thing go away? surgery? stronger antibiotics? Im in a very desperate position right now. its just so embarrasin to go out and have that on your scalp. Sometime it bleeds or pus comes out and people do look at you weird.
If anyone knows of a good dermatologist that has worked with staph on the scalp in the LA area please let me know, im really not concern about how pricey it could get, i need to get it done . Thank you.
I am suffering the same thing for almost 5 years now. I use tea trea oil and apple cider vinegar. you can contact me at ***@****
look at this page which says their product work 100%:

http://staphwash.com/?page_id=3