Strange mass hanging from draining cyst
I am currently using Ziana to clear up cystic acne and folliculitis.  I have been using it for about 4 weeks and it has been working very well to clear my pores.  At the onset of treatment, I had two underground cysts.  One of them started to form a head earlier this week, but now it looks very different than other drainage that I've experienced.  There is a bulbous mass hanging out of where the open pore is.  It isn't made of pus, but is a mixture of pus color and some red tissue.  It is somewhat soft, but it just sits there.  I can look down the side of it that it is coming from within the pore and seems to be connected to more red mass inside.  I really don't know what this is or how to treat it.  I have applied bacitracin to it to no avail.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  As it is on my face, I would really like to know how to help it heal as quickly as possible.  
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine what it could be. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cell debris, skin tag etc. I would suggest getting this examined by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!