Strange pimple(s) inside upper lip

I'm not usuall0y prone for outbreaks of acne or skin problems however this week I have noticed a rather large pimple in/on my upper lip. It's swollen enough that it looked as though I was punched on the lip or received an insect bite.
I cannot pop it nor have a tried for it might scar. Now today I am noticing what is the beginning to be a second albeit smaller "zit". However I do have to divulge some personal information because I am afraid that it might be a cold sore or a form or herpes.
I engaged in oral sex with someone I just met on the weekend. She claims to be completely clean and prior to engaging in this activity I mentioned that the pesky pimple earlier that evening.
I am at a loss whether or not it's a simple, strange outbreak if acne? I have noticed that there is mild tingling in my upper lip as well. I also have a slightly sore throat and my ears a a little tender but don't feel terribly ill. Also I have never had an STD before and would like to keep it this way.
Does anyone have an educated medical answer for my symptoms.
Thanks.
Hi. The positioning of this lesion together with the tingling indicates that this is a cold sore. Get a formula containing Aciclovir from the drug store.
See your doctor for evaluation and advice regarding your other symptoms. When you are feeling run down you are more prone to ear, nose and throat infections.
Eloise x