Acne Community
Swollen bag under eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Swollen bag under eye

I am hoping you can please help. I stareted using a collegen based wrinkle cream 3days ago.  Used it twice the first day and once yesterday morning. I had what I first thought was a bee sting on my face located about a half inch from the bottom of my right under-eye circle & a little left to the left side of my iris of right eye if a line was drawn down my face. Turned out to be one of those nasty pimples I very rarely get, under the skin like a cyst about the size of a dime. last night as I was draining it I noticed the bag under my eye was swollen, just the bag not the entire under-eye circle. I DID NOT push on the ultra sensitive skin under my eye when draining the fluid but just beneath. Always super cautious when I touch it.
My first question to you is, do you think it's a reaction to the collegen lotion? My left eye is not swollen, but the right bag is huge! This has never happened to me before. I've had swollen eyes but not just the bag puffed out this far. I have no medical insurance or I would have gone to the Dr. I do have antihistamines &  anti-inflammatory on hand & took them. I am freaking out because the bag being this swollen may stretch the skin (gravity works) and never look like it did before.
BTW- I'm not allergic to anything.. Could it be a spider bite that only swelled the bag? If it were your lotion wouldn't the entire bag & where crows feet are? underneath be swollen?
My second question is WHAT DO I DO? Please get back to me.
I did some research and I think it's a hive that just doesn't itch. I say hive because it has moved from the bag under my eye down to my cheekbone.
I'm freaking out, I got the same thing its super itchy and irritating (when I see it) idk what to do