Acne Community
Teen with hair on cheeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Teen with hair on cheeks

Im 19 and i have hair on my cheeks.
they are getting thicker.  they make me look evil  because i have triangles under my eyes.  I don't have a lot of money to spend on electrolysis.  I don't want to shave because i do not want to increase the density of hair follicles on my cheeks. So what can i do as a teen?

also i have acne scars on my cheeks.  What can i do to remove acne scars?
if the hairs grow on cheeks its mean  that the harmons  are dis balanced ,
consult ur gynecologist
lol the reason zabi is telling you to consult your gynecologist is because facial hair is normal in men.  I assum Zabi is assuming that you are female.  Your profile say's other wise, and if you are male, why are you concerned about growing hairon your face?
If your acne scars are like pinkish marks they're probably superficial and will fade within a year, using bio-oil can help. You can have laser treatment for scar removal. Men and women can also have laser treatment to remove unwanted hair and females can take the contraceptive pill Diane35 to combat both facial hair and acne. Loiloi x