Acne Community
These bumps are not acne!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

These bumps are not acne!!!

2614725?1204954456
I need help.I am really starting to get worried about these LARGE bumps that keep recurring on my face. I have acne and I know what acne is but these bumps are not acne. It started with this one huge (golf ball size) bump to the right of my chin. it was huge, hidious and painful. It popped and oozed out puss unlike I had ever seen before. It was hard puss and once it popped it never stopped for like the next three days. It kept growing back. It went away in like two weeks but I am still left with a red dime-sized reminder of the much more embaressing bump that used to be there. Ever since then any bump I get on my face is huge and grows back. After they pop, my bumps dont go away anymore. They just grow back. I am very scared and I am SURE that they are not just regular acne anymore. I even got a similarly huge one on my back that I had  to get someone else to look at because I couldnt reach it or see it. Please help!!! What could this be???