These bumps are not acne!!!
I need help.I am really starting to get worried about these LARGE bumps that keep recurring on my face. I have acne and I know what acne is but these bumps are not acne. It started with this one huge (golf ball size) bump to the right of my chin. it was huge, hidious and painful. It popped and oozed out puss unlike I had ever seen before. It was hard puss and once it popped it never stopped for like the next three days. It kept growing back. It went away in like two weeks but I am still left with a red dime-sized reminder of the much more embaressing bump that used to be there. Ever since then any bump I get on my face is huge and grows back. After they pop, my bumps dont go away anymore. They just grow back. I am very scared and I am SURE that they are not just regular acne anymore. I even got a similarly huge one on my back that I had  to get someone else to look at because I couldnt reach it or see it. Please help!!! What could this be???
I have had cystic acne this bad too. But you should go to your doctor for a definate diagnosis- you need prescription medication whether this is acne or another skin disorder. What are you currently using to help your acne? Loiloi x
My brother has the same large bumps on his forehead and on the side of his face. He is in his 30s and he has always had clear skin til recently.  What can possibly cause this?