Acne Community
Tiny bumps ALL over face, red swollen rash on eyes.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tiny bumps ALL over face, red swollen rash on eyes.

I have really tiny bumps in (what appears to be) EVERY single poor all over my face...then their are also tiny red bumps in areas (not acne..at least not most) on my face as well. My skin is dry and itchy. Especially around my eyelids. My eyelids and the skin around my eyes..were red and grossly swollen and sore..the swelling has finally gone down and now I can feel there are even smaller bumps on those areas (it feels like sandpaper to the touch) and sadly...I see eyelid wrinkling (I guess from all the swelling..it stretched...) and under eye wrinkles and crows feet...

This is some kind of allergic reaction to a counterfeit BB cream. I unsuspectingly became a victim of their skin ravaging chemicals...and thought that I was using and buying the real deal...they are very convincing fakes...I even paid the same price as the original would have cost...however the ingredients to the fake BB cream have not been approved by the FDA...so..I have NO idea what kind of chemicals could caused all this damage...

Any help would be APPRECIATED, MORE THAN YOU KNOW!
thank you...seriously...I'm a bit..devastated over this..
I'm only nineteen...and I really hope this is not permanent...