Topical Corticosteroid Acne
Roughly two months ago I used a very potent topical corticosteroid, Clobetasol Proprionate, for around three weeks. Shortly after this I began breaking out excessively (I was on accutane earlier this year, so I was used to being clear). Ever since then I have not stopped breaking out on my face.

The steroid was applied to my lower stomach area, and behind my arms. I have since researched the ointment, and it states that acne is a side effect. My question is, does this go away on its own once the topical has been stopped? Do I need to use another treatment to get rid of my acne again?

This is very frustrating as I stated before I just got off accutane, I was so excited to have clear skin. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated.
How frustrating to have clear skin, then use a drug that has a side effect of causing acne!  I'm not familiar with the topical steriod that you used.  Although topical, the steroids will most likely take around three weeks to clear from your system.  I would encourage you to drink plenty of water, which will help your body flush out toxins and the medicine.  I am also a former user of accutane (but many years ago).  Though not as potent, I continue to use vitamin A capsules on a daily basis to assist with clear skin.  Good luck!