Acne Community
Under the surface acne
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Under the surface acne

As Ive gotten older, the amount of acne I have has gotten better, probably in part to taking birth control. But now, after being clear of huge red pimples for a while, Im getting these under the surface sort of whiteheads. How do I get rid of them?
Tags: Acne
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Seeking advice from a naturopath would be highly advisable. There's certain foods that increase inflammation (like citrus) that you can eliminate from your diet for awhile. Also, homeopathic remedies are available that work wonders. Find a reputable physician in your area. This type of acne is very internal. Even if you find a topical treatment that works some, you'll still be plagued with continued breakouts. Also, be aware that 100% pure tea tree oil is very strong and drying - use sparingly or, better yet, dilute it with your face lotion.
Blank
1742146_tn?1311084794
Thank-you. I'll be sure to try some remedies, and check back in to your comment if they're not working.
Thanks again!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank