Acne Community
Unknown

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Unknown

For the last 2-3 months I have had a swollen gland under the left side of my chin.  It will get bigger and smaller but has overall gotten bigger over the months.  I've also had naseau, night sweats, body aches, fatigue, and some mild swelling on the left side of my face.  Now, in the last week I have gotten an itchy, red pimple-like rash over my shoulders, chest, neck and back.  I'm not running a fever, but my body feels extremely hot.  What could this be? .
It's difficult to give a sole cause of your problems, however there could be an underlying food allergy, as some allergies can pop up out of nowhere. I would definitely advise a trip to the doctor just to make sure it is nothing more serious than that.