Unusual Cystic Acne, after trying Tretinion and fish oil pills
Hi, I really hope someone can give me some insight.  I have never had acne before, just small whiteheads here and there that I used BP10% on each night and by the time I left for China at 24 I had no acne issues.  Ever since moving here, I have started to get more small whiteheads on my forehead and chin.  I stopped using BP because I couldn't find it here, I was only using salicylic wash and lotion (2%) which did nothing for a month.  

I went to see a derm about this and she gave me Tretinion 1% and BP 5% (to apply at night and in the morning).  In the first month I saw a great improvement and started taking fish oil pills to speed up recovery.  Then suddenly after exfoliating (not supposed to on tretinion), the next morning I had two acne cysts!  And I've never had a cyst in my life.  This has continued with about 2 cysts a week for the past month and I'm completely helpless and scarred.  I have a very public career and can't even leave my house at this point, I lose money every day.  My derm said the cysts were not caused by Tretinion cream.  She put me on Zithromax 500g/day for 6 days and 250g/day for another 6 days.  I am seeing the cysts go down slightly but I can't afford accutane and someone like me shouldn't need it!!!  My only thought is it may be the fish oil.  I always have extremely oily skin.  Sorry for the length of this but I have no REAL (valid, educated) medical opinions here and I feel really alone.  Thanks.

-B