Aa
A
A
Close
Upper Lip Swelling and Pimple
Hello. I had noticed at night time two days ago that a pimple was coming out on the left side of my upper lip. I put some acne medication and went to bed. The following day, I noticed the pimple had swelled and could see a white tip on it. As time passed at work, I noticed that by the afternoon, the pimple had swelled as well as the left part of my upper lip. When I got home, I checked my mouth for sores and/or cuts but found none. By this time, my lip was really swollen as well as the pimple area. I popped it with alot of difficulty where the white tip came out however, the swelling remained. I placed an ice on it and a little more acne medication. This morning though, the pimple is a little dried up and hurts just a little at the touch, but my lip is still swollen. What can I do to make the swelling go down and for the pimple to recover. Never had problems with pimples until today so I am very frustrated and concerned.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i have the same problem my lip is starting 2 go down now after 3 days of pain count yourself lucky i have acne its happen all the time 2 me there is no solution
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources