Upper Lip Swelling and Pimple
Hello. I had noticed at night time two days ago that a pimple was coming out on the left side of my upper lip. I put some acne medication and went to bed. The following day, I noticed the pimple had swelled and could see a white tip on it. As time passed at work, I noticed that by the afternoon, the pimple had swelled as well as the left part of my upper lip. When I got home, I checked my mouth for sores and/or cuts but found none. By this time, my lip was really swollen as well as the pimple area. I popped it with alot of difficulty where the white tip came out however, the swelling remained. I placed an ice on it and a little more acne medication. This morning though, the pimple is a little dried up and hurts just a little at the touch, but my lip is still swollen. What can I do to make the swelling go down and for the pimple to recover. Never had problems with pimples until today so I am very frustrated and concerned.
i have the same problem my lip is starting 2 go down now after 3 days of pain count yourself lucky i have acne its happen all the time 2 me there is no solution