Acne Community
What can i do if i shave and cut all the pimple all over my face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

I have to much pimple in my face and i shaved them now what can i do
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? What are the symptoms present? Can you clarify if the pimples were initially present or as a result of the shaving? And when you say you shaved them, were you referring to these skin lesions? There is a risk of infection and scarring  after pimple manipulation ( squeezing. picking or in this case, shaving). You may need to have antibiotic treatment or prescription medication. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a dermatologist for proper management. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
Sir
now my face is full of spots and also pimple increase and i do these because i am very fustrated with acne
sir what should i do now
don't do this anymore in your life...i did this thing...bad things happened, from my acne i developed a bad form of impetigo all of my face.You should see a dermatologist really fast to prescribe you some clarithromicin and some anti-allergy drugs.
learn to control yourself...if you do this things like pop them,shave them,scratch them they spread all of you face and you make your situation worse...i'm struggling with this condition from 6 years...you must accept yourself and do what your dermatologist say.