What does this sound like and how do I get rid of it?
I'm 28, white and male. I've had acne problems since my teens but with retin-a micro years ago, I really no longer get actual whitehead zits that hurt. Occasionally, one here or there. In the last year, it seems like every few weeks I get a flare up of red marks that look like acne scars, but are rarely raised, they don't turn white and they don't hurt or itch either. When I had my beard, I only got them above the facial hair line and when I shaved, I would get them where the hair grows on my face. Currently I use two topical products given to me by my skin specialist; topical clyndimiacin that I use at night and topical sulfate solution for the morning. I don't know if these are right since these are raised acne lesions, but flat red spots that come and go and leave a scar. All of this has caused me to use concealer on a daily basis and even when they go away, they leave scars which cause me to use concealer to cover those up too. I'm so sick of this!
I not too sure but have you asked if it may be eczema or prosarsis, ceck that out. Also maybe an allergy to food? keep a food diary is there someting you can be eating/driking. Hope this helps!