Acne Community
What does this sound like and how do I get rid of it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

8371123?1348842623
I'm 28, white and male. I've had acne problems since my teens but with retin-a micro years ago, I really no longer get actual whitehead zits that hurt. Occasionally, one here or there. In the last year, it seems like every few weeks I get a flare up of red marks that look like acne scars, but are rarely raised, they don't turn white and they don't hurt or itch either. When I had my beard, I only got them above the facial hair line and when I shaved, I would get them where the hair grows on my face. Currently I use two topical products given to me by my skin specialist; topical clyndimiacin that I use at night and topical sulfate solution for the morning. I don't know if these are right since these are raised acne lesions, but flat red spots that come and go and leave a scar. All of this has caused me to use concealer on a daily basis and even when they go away, they leave scars which cause me to use concealer to cover those up too. I'm so sick of this!
I not too sure but have you asked if it may be eczema or prosarsis, ceck that out. Also maybe an allergy to food? keep a food diary is there someting you can be eating/driking. Hope this helps!