What is this lump
Hi folks, long 1st post, sorry lol.

I have suffered from mild acne since I was young, I'm 26 now, I have been on lymecycline for a year aswell as duac cream.

Now I have basically all cleared up, there is one "lump"/bump" on my nose for a year now, it's possibly got slightly bigger, not 100% sure.

Some days it looks red, others skin coloured. It's very firm, doesn't got away when pressed, doesn't hurt, occasionally I think I can feel it a little sensitive. If I take a torch to look at it up close, it looks pretty white, with very very small broken veins they are Unnoticeable without torch though. The bump isn't particularly noticeable somedays, unless the light hits it properly then it is fairly obvious. I'd say it was around 2/3mm in diameter.

I have a link to a recent picture of it.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...6068810EDC.jpg

Stevie
[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/daviddunc645/47DC0F45-C6FD-4AAE-9FBE-57AFA7674818-258-000000309248CF45.jpg[/IMG]
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be cyst, some benign skin growth  or fibrous papule of the nose.
Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.