Acne Community
Whiteheads on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Whiteheads on penis

I am 14 and have been masturbating for some time and recently had my first shave down stairs but as i am 14 i have experimented with different things for lube but the most recent one is simple soap after i had finished i had burning sensations on my skin on the shaft of my penis and ever since then i have had what looks like whiteheads on my shaft i have popped a few and they ooze out what looks like puss i am very scared about this but i am afraid of goin to the doctor can someone please tell me what these whiteheads are and how to get rid of them should i use savalon down there ..... The tips of the white heads are tiny not even as big as a pin head so please tell me i am very worried??? I would appreciate it alot
Hi. It is best to just carefully trim male pubic hair with scissors. If you really need to shave, use a good quality shaving gel and fresh razor blade each time. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply a post-shave balm (Clinique make one) or some Vaseline or Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream to reduce shaving rash.
Do not pop pimples. This spreads bacteria under the skin, leading to more pimples in the same place, delayed healing time and possible secondary infection.
Do no use soap as lubricant when masturbating, this will sting. If you need lubrication use a suitable product such as KY Jelly.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
On the shaft of your penis? Are you sexually active? Have you recently had unprotected sex?
Those are sebaceous glands... I have them on my genitals too. You have nothing to worry about.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
thank you so much i appreciate it and yeh the soap thing was a one time thing it did sting and will never use agen thank you u dont know how relieved i am
no i am not sexually active
When you do become sexually active, always use a condom to prevent catching an infection. Most women would not be put off by a man's pubic hair. Trim with scissors or shave carefully (as described in my previous answer) to avoid irritating the hair follicles.
I wouldn't use Salvon down below as this too may sting. If the spots continue try Sudocrem which contains zinc and is good for acne, diaper rash, eczema and other minor skin conditions.
Eloise.
Ok thank you once again such a relief :D u dont know how much i appreciate u helping me
I have just realised i have a big red pimple type thing on the left of the base of my penis it looks like a bite but i cn feel something round n hard inside it wat is it i have been washing more regularly n using sudocream do u know wat it might bee i hope its a bite