Acne Community
Whiteheads on penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Whiteheads on penis

I am 14 and have been masturbating for some time and recently had my first shave down stairs but as i am 14 i have experimented with different things for lube but the most recent one is simple soap after i had finished i had burning sensations on my skin on the shaft of my penis and ever since then i have had what looks like whiteheads on my shaft i have popped a few and they ooze out what looks like puss i am very scared about this but i am afraid of goin to the doctor can someone please tell me what these whiteheads are and how to get rid of them should i use savalon down there ..... The tips of the white heads are tiny not even as big as a pin head so please tell me i am very worried??? I would appreciate it alot
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
Hi. It is best to just carefully trim male pubic hair with scissors. If you really need to shave, use a good quality shaving gel and fresh razor blade each time. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply a post-shave balm (Clinique make one) or some Vaseline or Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream to reduce shaving rash.
Do not pop pimples. This spreads bacteria under the skin, leading to more pimples in the same place, delayed healing time and possible secondary infection.
Do no use soap as lubricant when masturbating, this will sting. If you need lubrication use a suitable product such as KY Jelly.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
On the shaft of your penis? Are you sexually active? Have you recently had unprotected sex?
Blank
948349_tn?1294383837
Those are sebaceous glands... I have them on my genitals too. You have nothing to worry about.
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
Hi. It is best to just carefully trim male pubic hair with scissors. If you really need to shave, use a good quality shaving gel and fresh razor blade each time. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply a post-shave balm (Clinique make one) or some Vaseline or Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream to reduce shaving rash.
Do not pop pimples. This spreads bacteria under the skin, leading to more pimples in the same place, delayed healing time and possible secondary infection.
Do no use soap as lubricant when masturbating, this will sting. If you need lubrication use a suitable product such as KY Jelly.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
Blank
thank you so much i appreciate it and yeh the soap thing was a one time thing it did sting and will never use agen thank you u dont know how relieved i am
Blank
no i am not sexually active
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
When you do become sexually active, always use a condom to prevent catching an infection. Most women would not be put off by a man's pubic hair. Trim with scissors or shave carefully (as described in my previous answer) to avoid irritating the hair follicles.
I wouldn't use Salvon down below as this too may sting. If the spots continue try Sudocrem which contains zinc and is good for acne, diaper rash, eczema and other minor skin conditions.
Eloise.
Blank
Ok thank you once again such a relief :D u dont know how much i appreciate u helping me
Blank
I have just realised i have a big red pimple type thing on the left of the base of my penis it looks like a bite but i cn feel something round n hard inside it wat is it i have been washing more regularly n using sudocream do u know wat it might bee i hope its a bite
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank