acne help
I am 16 years old and i have suffered from Acne for about 5 years now. I've tried just about anything but my acne seems to get worse and i have recently developed acne scars. Lately i have experienced severe hair loss, literally when i shower a lot of my hair just falls. After reading a few things about home remedies for Acne today, i came across an article that said that hair loss and acne can be a cause of adrenal gland disorder or polycystic ovary syndrome. I'm worried that i can have this or any problem in my ovaries since I have had 2 past surgeries due to cysts i had in my body and i have very irregular periods which i read could be symptoms for these problems. I don't know what i should do, should i visit my Dr.? The problem is that when i go to the Dr. they always tell me that i am in perfect conditions and nothing seems to be wrong but i don't think what's happening to me is normal. I've battled with acne for such a long time, if this could be a possible answer for the reason that i haven't been able to cure it, i would like to know if there's anything i can do to make it better such as medicine or home remedies that can help me cure from both acne and hair loss?
I don't think that alternative medicine can help your important situation. I have suffered from acne for 3 years heavily, from age 14 to 17, and never experienced something like that you described (Hair loss).
Acnes and hair loss are very common, so as for me your concerns have nothing to do with such rare diseases "adrenal gland disorder" and "polycystic ovary syndrome". From my point of view, the only reason that you experience is "stress".
You must talk about with your doctor and tell him/her about your anxiety and assertions.
I'm sure you'll be okay.
By the way, have you ever thought to start roaccutane treatment?
As you are in your teens I think that you not go on medications as they have their side effects that could be harmful in the future ....Do not wear makeup and give your skin its time to heal ..... Your acne willl surely clear up in next few years....
Hello Dear,
Try out some effective home remedies that will help you out.

• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight.
• Leave the tomato on face for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
• Mix 1-tablespoon groundnut oil with 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of pimples.
• Juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) can also be applied on swelling pimples.
Hi! I'm sorry you're suffering. Age sixteen is difficult enough! I would definitely talk to your doctor about whether you may have  polycistic ovarian syndrome, as it is common. Maybe not so likely because of your age, but still. Hopefully, whatever is causing your hair loss and acne, your doctor will come up with a plan to help you. I had acne really bad aftery second child was born, and after seeing two doctors who do nothing (other than prescribe me creams that just irritated me more) I got full relief with Proactiv, the activeingredient in which is good ol' Benzoyl Peroxide. Years before that I developed horrid scaly skin on just my face after getting the Norplant sub dermal implant for birth control. It abated once the implant was removed, which I had done as soon as possible, despite the doctor nearly refusing the removal because he thought if he could just add ortho-tricyclin (another birth control!) he could possibly help the acne.

My point?. Hormones can definitely mess with our skin, so again, I hope you will see a doctor... but don't give up if doctors don't give you answers.
Youm have to have an internal solution to an internal problem! Coenzyme A sells a product-a capsule- that works on the causes (oil & toxins) it's called Clear Skin Image. Works great.