Acne Community
acne on face ,chest and neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

acne on face ,chest and neck

i a bugged up... plz help me out...i get acne on the face especially the t-zone ,chin & nose.they are bumpy,swollen and painful. i have got acne scars on my neck and chest too.

Hi Ery.

I'm sure you've tried the many different face washes out there but if you consume a lot of chocolate and other caffiene sources then cutting down on those really could help.

Depending on your age though it can be entirely down to your hormones and you'll simply have to wait to outgrow them, but I've found that washing your face a good few times a day with nothing but hot water and then swilling it with cold water really helped me get a much better complection after a couple of weeks, so it's worth a try.
Hi...

Acne clear up is your one stop destination for all the things related to acne treatment. As we know that acne is one of the most common skin disorders in the world. People all over the world suffer from it but it is most common among teenagers, this is called teenage acne. We have got a lot of information on teenage acne treatment and also adult acne which happens to people in their twenties but it can also happen later in life.

Female Acne is slightly more common then male acne. Female acne treatments tend to be more popular then the male acne treatment. This is because women tend to be more conscious of their looks then men. Generally there is no difference between male acne treatments and female acne treatment but there are certain medications that are restricted for a particular sex only.....
i recommend a good benzoyl peroxide/salycic acid face wash... usually good for oily skin (like teenage). a bunch of my friends (guy and girl) and I use proactiv. expensive but it works for some. but first try some clean and clear/neutragena/oil of olay etc. type of wash for a few weeks before spending all that money.