acne on my back and face
i have acne on.my back for a while now it gets big and red and very pain full im embaresd to wear anythibg that can show my back and also little ones on my face i wear make up to try cover it up could you please help me and tell me what i could use to get rid of it asap im only 17
Hi there!

To begin with it is important to keep the area clean and oil/ sweat free at all times. Avoid using talc or make-up; this would worsen the condition. You could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin 1-2 times a day over the area. Take plenty of fruits/ vegetables and plenty of water to keep the body adequately hydrated. If these measures do not seem to improve the condition, you may consider seeing a primary care physician/ dermatologist for other systemic medications/ treatment options that can be tried in your case.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
thank you very much i hope it work ill be tring them ..