Acne Community
acne on my back and face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

acne on my back and face

i have acne on.my back for a while now it gets big and red and very pain full im embaresd to wear anythibg that can show my back and also little ones on my face i wear make up to try cover it up could you please help me and tell me what i could use to get rid of it asap im only 17
Hi there!

To begin with it is important to keep the area clean and oil/ sweat free at all times. Avoid using talc or make-up; this would worsen the condition. You could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin 1-2 times a day over the area. Take plenty of fruits/ vegetables and plenty of water to keep the body adequately hydrated. If these measures do not seem to improve the condition, you may consider seeing a primary care physician/ dermatologist for other systemic medications/ treatment options that can be tried in your case.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
thank you very much i hope it work ill be tring them ..