About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

acne

Hey im 22 year's old and i have been breaking out a lot i TRYED alot of things for it  at the moment im not using nothing and i want to know what can i use for my face it gets oily fast i really need your help i don't like and it makes me not feel good about myself. ..
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2099148_tn?1338655466
Retin a is the best solution for your acne.
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello,
Here are some effective home remedies that will help you out.

• After washing your face, simply apply a small amount of aloe vera to your face, focusing on the oily areas, and let the gel dry naturally. Aloe Vera will help clear your pores and it absorbs oil from your skin.
• Using oil absorbing tissues around your nose, forehead and chin will noticeably reduce the shine as the tissues absorb the oil from your face.
• Simply mix up a small amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal parts, and apply to your face, focusing on the oily areas. As this is a watery mixture you only need to apply sparingly, and then let the mix dry.
• Try mixing aloe vera with oatmeal to make a light paste. Gently massage into to your skin around your nose, forehead and chin, avoiding any areas where you have acne if possible. Leave the mixture on for around 15 minutes and then wash off thoroughly. T
• mix a small amount of ground almonds with liquid honey and gently apply to the oily areas of your face. Leave on for around 15 minutes and wash off thoroughly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...