Hey im 22 year's old and i have been breaking out a lot i TRYED alot of things for it at the moment im not using nothing and i want to know what can i use for my face it gets oily fast i really need your help i don't like and it makes me not feel good about myself. ..
Here are some effective home remedies that will help you out.
• After washing your face, simply apply a small amount of aloe vera to your face, focusing on the oily areas, and let the gel dry naturally. Aloe Vera will help clear your pores and it absorbs oil from your skin.
• Using oil absorbing tissues around your nose, forehead and chin will noticeably reduce the shine as the tissues absorb the oil from your face.
• Simply mix up a small amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal parts, and apply to your face, focusing on the oily areas. As this is a watery mixture you only need to apply sparingly, and then let the mix dry.
• Try mixing aloe vera with oatmeal to make a light paste. Gently massage into to your skin around your nose, forehead and chin, avoiding any areas where you have acne if possible. Leave the mixture on for around 15 minutes and then wash off thoroughly. T
• mix a small amount of ground almonds with liquid honey and gently apply to the oily areas of your face. Leave on for around 15 minutes and wash off thoroughly.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.