back,neck, ears acne
anyone got the cure for acne on back,face,neck,ears and earlobes, shoulders, chest and stomach. please let me know, have tried everything for the past 10 years
There are many ways to control acne so please get back to me if you have tried everything that i suggest. Acne is caused by a triad of problems: oil, bacteria and hormones. We therefore need to remove one or more of these problems to reduce the acne. The hormones can be controlled by not drinking cow's milk which contains hormones, and not using steroids. (Females can use anti- androgens but i presume by your name you are male) Bacteria can be controlled by using anti-biotics like oxytetracycline (oral) or erythromycin (Oral or topical) Oil can be controlled by using drying preparations on the skin, or most effectively by taking Roaccutane (called Accutane in the USA) If you have taken accutane already don't despair, you can take a second or even a third course. Hope this helps, do get back to me if you need more details. Eloise x