Acne Community
blackhead?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

blackhead?

I thought I had a small pimple next to the lip couple month ago and I had to squeeze and turned into blackhead.  But week ago I feel somthing hard growing under the blackhead and now week later the size got bigger(5mm,round) , hard like stone and little sensitive when I touch!   It is noticable and feels uncomfortable...  What should I do?
Do not squeeze pimples or blackheads you will spread the infection under the skin causing more outbreaks and could cause scarring. As the pimple is so close to your mouth you will have to use a topical product you can apply precisely, Bye Bye Blemish make one, and so do Clarin's. Before doing this show it to your doctor or pharmacist to ensure it is not a cold sore as these would appear by your lip and would require different treatment. X