Acne Community
blackheads and visible pores
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blackheads and visible pores

i have a extremely oily tzone with blackheads and really visible pores especially on my nose i have tried lots of different product including neurogena products and md formulations and nothing has worked could anyone reccommend any product that have worked for them any help would be appreciated. thank you
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
Estee lauder make an excellent range for oily skin. Their sparkling clean cleanser can be used frequently without irritation. Use their toner on your t-zone to absorb oil. They also make a facial scrub which will really help with blackheads. If you wear foundation try their ideal matte foundation which absorbs oil. if the oil leads to blemishes see your doctor for a course of antibiotics. If you're on the progesterone only pill change to one with eostrogen and anti-androgens such as yasmin or dianette as oily skin is caused by hormones. Love loiloi x
Blank
thanks for your reply i dont really suffer from blemishes that much its just the black heads and visible pores i want rid of does the ideal matte foundation have good coverage to help cover my pores
Blank
309783_tn?1271961829
Yes the ideal matte foundation gives full coverage and absorbs oil. The facial scrub will remove blackheads, the cleanser will reduce oil and the toner will close your pores up. It's expensive but worth it. Slightly cheaper is Clarin's who make a good cleanser for oily skin called purifying cleansing gel and an exfoliating scrub with orange extract. You can buy all these things on line x
Blank
thats great i will try them, thanks
Blank
1651860_tn?1307878200
i have these pores on my cheeks..very sensitive n my skin is dry..n whn i apply cream on tht area pimples appear..n whn i dnt i feel like dryness creates cracks there..PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ give some feedbacks to me..i cant have the feeling of being this ugly...i want to get rid of them rather than jst cover them..HELP ME!!
Blank
Look for Nuskinstones. these stones clean away the top layer of your dead skin and help moisturize and relieve dryness and remove your blackheads. you can buy them online. They last for  a long time too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...