caffeine allergy ?
i have round pink bumps with a light brownish head that is lower than the bump itself (dont know if my description is ok but it looks like a very small volcano cone ) , started about 5 days ago on my hand and arms and now it has spread on my back and shoulder but not my face , and 3 days ago ( i dont know if that has anything to do with it ) but i woke up with flu like symptoms and then at night i started to taste sweetness in my mouth .
the bumps turn to a light pink spot and start to fade away when i leave it alone , and when i scratched one it developed a darker layer with thin white skin in the edges
and the sweetness in my mouth is also starting to become lighter now than it felt 3days ago
are these symptoms connected ? i go to the gym and iam a natural body builder so , are these symptoms of metabolic disorder ?  , i also drink a lot of coffee everyday so could this be caffeine allergy ? or toxication  of any kind ? iam 29 male and a smoker
please help
It is definitely time to see a doctor and find out what is going on with you.  Do admit it if you have been taking any substances to enhance your workout, but don't assume that's what it is.  I think you need labs drawn.  If the doctor doesn't have any idea, make sure you get tested for food allergies.  Food allergies can cause a huge range of allergies.  Bowel problems can result in skin problems, so it might be Celiac disease or Crohn's, I suppose.  

Don't delay.  You exercise for your health, right?  This is your most pressing health issue right now.  
hi and sorry for my late response , i just wanted to thank u for ur advice and help , actually what iam having turned out to be lichen planus caused by some medicine allergy that i had no idea i have . iam fine now and it is already starting to disappear , thank you very much
I'm glad it's going away and you had it looked at.