Acne Community
chronic acne?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

chronic acne?

Hi im Mac from Philippines. I start having pimples or acne more than 6 year from now. I tried to treat it with erythromycin and tetracycline but i think its not working. What is the best medication to prescribe for my case? Wha's the best way to treat this acne because its been a long time from now that i had it. Thank you.
If you have tried at least 2 different oral antibiotics without relief, you may be a candidate for oral Isotretinoin (Accutane/Roaccutane). This is a synthetic retinoid which can provide a long term remission from severe acne, where other treatments have failed. It has many potential side effects but this must be balanced against the fact that it is your best hope of remission from acne. Read my journal and see my photos in my profile, and speak to your doctor about whether it could benefit you.
Eloise.
hi there! you can try the one i am using.. got acne last jan to june 2013, for first time in my life! I count them daily and the last time I knew there was 63 of it all over my face, so big that my daughter would say eiiw.. I tried different cleansing and creams, common brands from PH but did not work, got worse i think. but now my face is clear, no traces of acne, no blemishes at all. the one im using is imported, has whitening effects too. got rid of the acne within 2 weeks, then few more days to clear the spots/peklat. i wish i could have taken photos of me when i had acne on so i can show you the difference. my bf often ask if i have been treated by a derma. nooooo..

i can give you a sample of it, ill put it in a container and send to you. maybe you can purchase from me when you need more? please note that i am not authorize to resell it but was thinking maybe this can a be a little source of income to support my family. 2 of my friends are using it now too, has reordered 2x. also, please note that what works for me may not work for you.

but its worth to try.. :)