Acne Community
completed Roaccutane Course

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

completed Roaccutane Course

Hello everyone,I have completed my 5 month course on Roaccutane.The experience has been awfull due to side effects but with amazing results. My face looks great than before.I competed the course three days ago and I hope my face stays clear onwards. I will post in 3 months as I will be monitoring the progress. My skin is no longer oily,less pus and pustules and I am happy. My derm has given me a priscription (prescription) for creams to boost my complexion as my skin has been darker due to Roaccutane. :)

Will keep you posted!

Avatar_dr_f_tn
Congratulations on your successful acne management  with Roaccutane. In most cases, complete or near-complete clearing of acne is usually achieved with the usual 12 to 16 week course of treatment. It is also recommended that you check your liver function tests and compare them to the initial levels. Take care and do keep us posted how it goes. Best regards.