confused and dont know what to do
I have tried using everything to get rid of my acne.. I have had pecription after perscription and nothing helps what do i do/
I assume you are seeing a dermatologist? If so  have they ever mentioned accutane  to you? It is really the medication of last resort. My son had to go on it because like you he had exhausted all other options. His skin turned out beautiful. There are some side effects though and especially for women. You absolutely cannot get pregnant while on this medication because of birth defects.
I presume you have cystic acne. The more I treated mine the worse it got. Finally I did nothing at all except wash my faced with cool water and pat it dry gently. Two of my children got acne. They were both given broad-spectrum antibiotics. One recovered completely. The other, not at all. This was before accutane. Ultimately I had dermabrasion (not a chemical peak) to remove the scars The result was excellent.