Acne Community
curacné

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

curacné

hi!
i'm 26 years old and i used to have regular cycles (28 days), but from 2 months i'm taking a cure for acne which is "curacné" and my 1st period after the 1st take was 2 days late and here's my second which is about 5 days late and still no signs of pregnancy or for the coming period except gases in the stomach (sorry)...
How should i deal with that? :-/
Hi there!

Periods may tend to be delayed due to stress (physical or mental), recent weight change, any systemic illness etc. Slight delays in period should not be anything to worry about and you may just try to relax yourself. Longer delays by 2-3 moths in the absence of a pregnancy would implicate an evaluation by a gynaecologist for secondary reasons like hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, PCOD etc.
Hope this information helps.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this information helps.

Take care!