Acne Community
cyst like bumps on face! Help!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cyst like bumps on face! Help!!!

My sister has recently developed cyst like bumps on her face, mostly around her nose in the t-zone area of her face. They are hard and very deep but you can see the white cysts under the skin. they range in size from very tiny to medium around the size of a dull pencil led. Sometimes she is able to remove them with an extractor or by wrapping gauze around her fingers and mashing them out. She's tried exfoliating regularly and recently is using proactive to treat this condition but nothing she's done thus far has worked. I am studying to become an esthtician but I am very new to this course, I would love to be able to at least tell my big sis what these bumps might be. Can you please help us?