Acne Community
deep zits
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

deep zits

I have had some problems w/ acne in the past, but its still not that bad.  all of a sudden, once i changed my schedule and the seasons changed, I have started to get some more acne.  overall, my face looks pretty good, but lately I have been getting very deep and large zits on my forehead and some on my neck.  I am not able to pop them and i know that it is not a good idea, but they hurt and once they go down finally, they still around for a couple weeks.  I have a couple on my neck that i believe calcified underneath and have been there for a few months.  Does anyone know what works to get rid of these and how i can prevent them?  It is really irritating because i am 24 and have not had this before, now all of a sudden my skin is like this.  I switched to neutrogena acne wash and i am using benzaclin and differin along w/ some oxy stuff for bigger zits.  I am not able to get into see my derm for a month yet because of school and i have not been getting a lot of sleep if that might be causing it as well.