Acne Community
early ejaculation ?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

early ejaculation ?

ummmmm soo when i jerk off then i ejaculate right away my penis shrinks back to size is that bad??
Related Discussions
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

While it is normal for the penis to return to a flaccid state after ejaculation; premature ejaculation could develop due to a variety of causes. Psychological stress, performance anxiety, depression, neurogenic disorders peyronie's disease, body image issues, medications, alcohol, smoking, drugs/medications, hormonal imbalance, radiation therapy, kidney failure, metabolic disorders, multiple sclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, prostatitis, urethritis etc. just to name a few. Anxiety and stress play an important role in adolescents in the development of erectile dysfunction; and is the most common possible cause. You could try being relaxed and working on the psychological factors. It might also be beneficial to get rid of factors like smoking/ alcohol/ drugs, if involved. In case this doesn’t work; I would suggest seeing your primary care physician for an evaluation of the above mentioned causes and appropriate specific treatment.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979