Acne Community
eczema or acne or both??? nothing is working
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eczema or acne or both??? nothing is working

i have been suffering from what the doctor says is ezema on my face with some acne, i have been on abt and niactnimide. also desonide for the eczem flare up and differin , i am overwhelmed and have about two week of clear and two weeks of flare up every month, i cannot figure what is causing and it seems the dermatalogist isnt helping as everything continues the same ...could it be from my razor as it seems to flare up aftershving??? but then it appears to flare up without any reason at all.. it also is on my neck, more bumpy acne looking than eczema looking? hyrdocortizone helps with the itching and the diferin helps clear after drying my face up, it clears then cycles all over again???  any insight would be most helpful,
Hi,
How are you? With eczema, most people do not have specific reason for the flare ups. However, triggers such as soaps and detergents, toiletries and perfumes, clothing, temperature, stress,  habitual scratching, infection, food allergy, (cows' milk, eggs, soya, wheat, fish and nuts), house dust mite,  pets, pollens and even hormonal changes before a period in women may be responsible. Try to have a journal that will help identify possible triggers. Take the medication as prescribed and if it doesn't help, inform your doctor about this for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...