Aa
A
A
Close
exercise as a cure for acne and alternatives?
I have found that exercise is the #1 thing that helps with my acne. My skin is virtually clear when I exercise on a daily basis. (Other factors are eating healthy, avoiding sugar, drinking a lot of water, taking calcarea sulphurica and Omega-6). My acne seems to be hormonal and stress-related.

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and exercise is difficult. With the painkillers i took the first couple of days, I could barely move without getting nauseous, much less exercise. Also, my diet is affected... Normally, I don't eat sugar... Now, I eat a lot of sugar because my blood sugar is constantly low because of my limited food options, and I am depressed because I can't exercise, so eating chocolate helps with that.

My skin just started breaking out today, on day 4 of no exercise, and I am panicking. I am going to try to exercise tomorrow, but the whole diet thing is still iffy.

Is there something else I can do to clear up my skin? Take supplements perhaps? I haven't been able to take my normal calcarea sulphurica because you have to suck and chew on it, which i'm now allowed to do because of the surgery. I have been taking the Omega-6, however.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

It's messed up that I can't ever get a break. I had surgery for goodness sakes, why can't my skin ever cooperate for once so I can rest and recover?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
*not allowed. I am not allowed to suck or chew hard items for the next week. Any supplements I take must be soft or swallowed in pill form.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources