exercise as a cure for acne and alternatives?
I have found that exercise is the #1 thing that helps with my acne. My skin is virtually clear when I exercise on a daily basis. (Other factors are eating healthy, avoiding sugar, drinking a lot of water, taking calcarea sulphurica and Omega-6). My acne seems to be hormonal and stress-related.

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and exercise is difficult. With the painkillers i took the first couple of days, I could barely move without getting nauseous, much less exercise. Also, my diet is affected... Normally, I don't eat sugar... Now, I eat a lot of sugar because my blood sugar is constantly low because of my limited food options, and I am depressed because I can't exercise, so eating chocolate helps with that.

My skin just started breaking out today, on day 4 of no exercise, and I am panicking. I am going to try to exercise tomorrow, but the whole diet thing is still iffy.

Is there something else I can do to clear up my skin? Take supplements perhaps? I haven't been able to take my normal calcarea sulphurica because you have to suck and chew on it, which i'm now allowed to do because of the surgery. I have been taking the Omega-6, however.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

It's messed up that I can't ever get a break. I had surgery for goodness sakes, why can't my skin ever cooperate for once so I can rest and recover?
*not allowed. I am not allowed to suck or chew hard items for the next week. Any supplements I take must be soft or swallowed in pill form.