Acne Community
face craters

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

face craters

how do i get rid of craters, cause the ones on my face is getting worst, and it makes me not want to look in  the mirror anymore!
I also have real bad acne and lots of craters.  They do fade over time.  I go to a dermatologys that gives me facials to help with the red, the craters, and the acne in general.  I am on this pill called adoxa and it works great.  I also use neautrogena with salicylic acid to wash my face twice a day.  You can also use a dime size of benzole peroxide.  You find it in most acne face wash.  all of this has helped me and will help you too.  It has taken a long time but I can now look in the mirror and feel good.  I still have a long way to go so hang in there.  I know how you feel.
You should try using a whitening soap. It takes 6-8 month to have baby soft- crater free skin. If you wash your face with it everyday! It worked for me!
ANti-biotics are bad for your liver.  Acne is caused by toxins in our bodies that are not being let out.  Some foods such as Nuts and Dairy and Sugar cause major inflamation (inflammation) in the skin.    

Water is the best treatment.  Drink at least 3 liters of cold water per diem:

Water is your body's principal chemical component, comprising, on average, 60 percent of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

Every day you lose water through your breath, perspiration, urine and bowel movements. For your body to function properly, you must replenish its water supply by consuming beverages and foods that contain water.

You will feel and look better too!  It takes a lot of discipline but you will definitely notice a difference within 1-2 days!!