Acne Community
genital acne

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

genital acne

Sir,

I'm having about 3-4 acne/pimples which become white in color as they grow and are lightish pink at the initial stage.
Earlier there were only 2 acne/pimples, however now the number is growing. I want to know what it is. Is it a normal bacterial infection due to sweat or less hygiene or is it something serious or anykind of a STD.

I noticed these acne/pimples abt 3-4 weeks ago, when there were two in numbers of which one was very small....now the two are of equal size and there are 2-3 more developing. I noticed them while shaving the hair on the genital area.
The second time I shaved I found more numbers of such acne/pimples. The first time while I was shaving I was unaware of such development and one of the pimples got a cut by the razor. I did apply antiseptic over it.

Now I wish to know two things. What exactly the ailment is ? and with that razor cut what could be the intensity of danger, if any.
Recently upon shaving I had an irratation I suggest changing your razor often and not to shave to hard into you skin. If you can trash after every use.
Hey Francoise,

Thanks for dat...but i dont think this is an razor infection...!!

I think this is a summer effect....!!
I cant say n e thing more on this unless I see n good dermatologist...!!!

Thanks anyways