Aa
A
A
Close
genital acne
Sir,

I'm having about 3-4 acne/pimples which become white in color as they grow and are lightish pink at the initial stage.
Earlier there were only 2 acne/pimples, however now the number is growing. I want to know what it is. Is it a normal bacterial infection due to sweat or less hygiene or is it something serious or anykind of a STD.

I noticed these acne/pimples abt 3-4 weeks ago, when there were two in numbers of which one was very small....now the two are of equal size and there are 2-3 more developing. I noticed them while shaving the hair on the genital area.
The second time I shaved I found more numbers of such acne/pimples. The first time while I was shaving I was unaware of such development and one of the pimples got a cut by the razor. I did apply antiseptic over it.

Now I wish to know two things. What exactly the ailment is ? and with that razor cut what could be the intensity of danger, if any.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Recently upon shaving I had an irratation I suggest changing your razor often and not to shave to hard into you skin. If you can trash after every use.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey Francoise,

Thanks for dat...but i dont think this is an razor infection...!!

I think this is a summer effect....!!
I cant say n e thing more on this unless I see n good dermatologist...!!!

Thanks anyways
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources