hair loss treatment, and recurring cystic acne
My dermatologist treated my cystic acne condition with accutane in 2003, and then again in 2006.  Each time I was
on the medication for somewhere between 16 to 20 weeks.  I have been experiencing flare ups again.  Each breakout
seems to be related to my menstrual cycle.  The doctor suggests birth control pills or anti-biotics.  He did not recommend another course of accutane.  I used to have very think hair, and now have about half the hair I used to have before treatment with the accutane. I did not mention the hair loss to my doctor, because I did not think that
there was anything that could be done.  Is this condition treatable?  Also, I am on anti-biotics which does not always
help.  I really want to get these breakouts under control again.  My condition is also complicated by the fact that I have epilepsy
and have been on this medication since childhood.  I am in my mid 20's. Any help for me?