Acne Community
help with acne!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

help with acne!

I'm 11 wks pregnant, never had issues with acne til about 9wks pregnant. the acne seems to be getting worse, and not clearing up. can someone tell me why? and how i can help it?
Acne is normal durning pregnancy, in the beginning mostly. it will clear up later on, the prenatal pills will help too. wash your face before bed try not to wear alot of make-up if you do because skin is very sensitive when your pregnant. Aveeno face wash is really good for sensitive skin, since its not to harsh.
I have been using johnsons baby wash and it is helping
Pimple is all about diet, so we don't know the detail of your food your cravings etc.
During pregnancy  you should not take any chemicals if it's' on your forehead use alium cepa 30C .It's microdose of onion, yes regular onion we eat, if you do not have access to this in a glass of water put a tiny piece of onion in the morning and have this water at night, the results  you will see after  7 days only