Acne Community
hole under my arm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

hole under my arm

I HAVE A HOLE UNDER MY LEFT ARM THAT OOZES PUS. IT STARTED AS A PIN HOLE AND AFTER A WEEK GOT TO BE THE SIZE OF A NICKEL. I HAVE BEEN ON ANTIBIOTICS FOR IT BUT IT CONTINUES TO SMELL AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT IS GETTING ANY SMALLER. HELP.
that doesn't sound very good. I had a friend that had that same problem however hers started like a pimple she picked at it and thought it was gone but then it kept getting bigger like yours did when she went to the doctor she came to find out that she had been bitten by a brown racrous spider and the acid was eating up her skin...don't know if this is much help but i would have to say that the best thing to do is go to the doctor and get it check again. the way my friend cured it was she would have to go to her doctors office to get gause put in the whole with anti biotics to get it to heal from the inside out. she would have to put clean gause in every other day.
It sounds like MRSA staff infection! :( go to a dr and tell them ASAP!