Acne Community
honey on pimple
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

honey on pimple

i've put honey on a pimple i've poked. i've read online about botulism, is there any risk? any help is appreciated.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
what is botulism sorry?
Blank
Botulism?  I don't think that a little honey is gonna cause botulism, besides botulism is what dermatologists ues in botox injections!
Honey has been used in beauty treatments of all kinds for centuries even dating back to the ancient egyptians. Honey is good for exfoiation as well as moisturizing the skin, it is also full of antioxidents which are benificial to not only the skin but the entire body whether used externaly or consumed internaly.
Just stop picking at your pimples. Use a good skin care line every morning and at night before bed, and the pimple will dry up with time you must be patient. But the more you pick at it the more inflamed and swollen it will get, and the more noticable it will be to not only you but to others,then that will only make you pick at it more.It's an ugly dominoe effect. You picking at it will cause infection before a little honey will.
Blank
LOL um honey on a pimple isn't going to cause botulisms.\
You have nothing to worry about.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity