Acne Community
im pregnant...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im pregnant...

Im pregnant and the acne that im getting is.horrible is there anyway.to.fix it? i never get acne is.it because.im pregnant?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
Pregnancy does cause hormone changes, but it also depletes your nutrition.  Be sure you are taking your supplements as your obstetrition instructs, and eat lots of veggies, lean meat/poultry/nuts and healthy fats and fruit.  No junk food now.  Not much sugar.  Stop soda.  
Blank
I've always had moderate acne but upon getting pregnant, I felt like my face just exploded. I started using Proactiv, although pricey, it seems to be the only thing that works, and it works very well if you use it as directed.
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello Dear,
Yes dear. it is due to pregnat. try to use some natural home remedies that will help you out without any side effects.

• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne.
• Apply Egg white on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
• Cut a tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water.
• Applying toothpaste(not gel) on popping pimples at night also reduces the size of pimple.
• Applying mashed papaya on the skin also helps in getting rid of acne and acne scars. Wash your face after 30 minutes first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Blank
Thank yall for the help :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979