Aa
A
A
Close
ingrown pimple on my lip
I noticed an ingrown pimple on my upper lip right on the edge of my lip, it actually was able to be popped but a day later i noticed a little ball still their like on the edge of my lip but their was no way to pop it because its ingrown so i tried poking it with a needle and it worked some puss came out n blood but now a day later i can still feel a little ball in my lip ive tried popping it again with a needle but nothing but blood comes out. I can still feel a little ball on the edge of my lip how do i get rid of it?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
309783 tn?1271961829
Do not pop pimples, or pierce them with a needle. This spreads bacteria under the skin leading to more spots in the same area, delayed healing time and risk of secondary infection. Look for a spot treatment which can be applied precisely to a small area, ByeByeBlemish make one.
If your acne is moderate or severe, see your doctor for a prescription strength acne gel and/or a course of oral antibiotics. Female acne patients may also benefit from taking an anti-androgen contraceptive pill such as Yasmin, which blocks the effects of male hormones on the skin.
Best Wishes, Eloise.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Piercing with a needle is fine as long as you do it a certain way I found a website similar to this topic on how to pop a pimple on the lip area a proven method by dr.oz himself pimple on lip
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank