Acne Community
is vitamin d and vitamin b5 tablet is usefull to get rid off pimple..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

My face is too oily and sometimes it becomes dry also. There are a lots of pimples on my face, and i dont know how to get rid off from pimples. I heard that vitamin b5 and vitamin d tablet is usefull for that. Is there is any body who use thiese tablet? i dont know wheather there is any side effects. can any body plz tell me about that...
Hi there!

Vitamin B5 and vitamin D would not help clear acne and vitamin D is not advisable without suggestion and written prescription by a medical doctor. To keep your skin acne free it is advised to keep it clean and oil free at all times. Wash the area atleast 2-3 times a day with a mild soap and keep it adequately moisturized. For mild acne one could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin; while for severer ones it is best advised to consult a dermatologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!