is vitamin d and vitamin b5 tablet is usefull to get rid off pimple..
My face is too oily and sometimes it becomes dry also. There are a lots of pimples on my face, and i dont know how to get rid off from pimples. I heard that vitamin b5 and vitamin d tablet is usefull for that. Is there is any body who use thiese tablet? i dont know wheather there is any side effects. can any body plz tell me about that...
Hi there!

Vitamin B5 and vitamin D would not help clear acne and vitamin D is not advisable without suggestion and written prescription by a medical doctor. To keep your skin acne free it is advised to keep it clean and oil free at all times. Wash the area atleast 2-3 times a day with a mild soap and keep it adequately moisturized. For mild acne one could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin; while for severer ones it is best advised to consult a dermatologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!