Acne Community
itching acne

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

itching acne

M in my 30's with acne problem. i used simple facial wash to wash my face but it did not work so about a week ago i started using neutrogena oil free to wash ma face. my face now itches and my scar is not going.pls help me find cure to this problematic acne thanks
i think you have to change your product i have got the same problem and i use this product i dont know that it will suit u or not but it was effective for me you can get complete information about this product from here
http://www.quickacneremedy.com/
I have the same problem! I'm of mixed races and have dry...itchy..acne prone...scars on my face! and it's unbearable! especialling being in my late 20"s it's the most horrible thing ever that could've happened to me! I mean really? I had perfect skin all through junior high and highschool when I wasn't even popular or into "boys?" and now my face is all screwed up! just suxs big time!!!
Try this.

I have had acne all my life, I am 33 yrs old. For the past 32 years, I tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions, nothing worked. I am fair skin, have oily skin. I believe I have found something that worked. For the past year I have been 95% acne free here is my story.  I now use these over the counter products, Apple cider vinegar as a daily face wash, I dissolve about 5 aspirins as a paste and use it as a mask for ten minutes daily. I also stopped drinking milk, milk produces hormones that can cause acne. I bought this product that's is called "tanda" its a blue light therapy, it works by eliminating bacteria on your face. I believe milk was my biggest cause. I hope this helps.
I did  not have bad acne as a teen, but now that I'm 30 yrs old I'm constantly having breakouts, and the acne itches. I have even had a few boils on my face in the past few months. I am brown skin and my skin is'nt that oily. What could being going on besides hormornes...I have used several products over the years that has'nt worked even home remedies.