Acne Community
itchy bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

itchy bumps

I am 31 Weeks pregnant and have a question about some bumps on my skin. The ones that I have found are on my arms and are grouped together. They are also itchy and a little red. These bumps seem to have just popped up out of nowhere. And I am now starting to itch in other places. What could this be and could it endanger my baby.
Have u tried some unscented lotion? My sister had the same thing happen it was a huge cluster of tiny red.itchy bumps around her upper arm when she went to.the doc they told her it was caused.from very.dry.skin I wld ask ur ob about it in the mean time try.unscented lotion
If it's anything to do while you're pregnant it's best to see your doctor. But it's common to get skin conditions while your pregnant because everything is enhanced. This may not have affected you if you weren't pregnant, but because everything is super sensitive it does affect you. Try looking up pityriasis rosea on google images and see if it's similar :) xo